Buy Vanicream Moisturizing Lotion in Pakistan now! Formerly known as Vanicream Lite Lotion, it’s fragrance free and suitable for all skin types. Useful for dry skin associated with atopic tendencies, eczema, psoriasis; and general itchiness. Safe for adults & children alike. This is a simply a lighter version of the standard Vanicream moisturizing cream (so perhaps more suitable for the face) – highly recommended by experts and accepted by the National Eczema Association.
Our stock of Vanicream Moisturizing Lotion in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- Free of common chemical irritants such as dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasers
- Gluten-free & Non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads)
- Dermatologist tested. Sulfate and Phosphate free
- Easy to spread, non-greasy, quickly absorbed, long-lasting. Apply after bathing, showering, swimming, or sun exposure
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association
From the Manufacturer:
A lighter version of Vanicream Moisturizing Cream. Formerly known as Vanicream Lite Lotion. Helps restore and maintain a normal moisture level. Soothes red, irritated, cracking, or itchy skin. Ideal moisturizing formula for dry skin associated with atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, ichthyosis, and winter itch.
Because skin types are not all the same, we formulated a lighter version of Vanicream Skin Cream using the same ingredients for those who prefer a lotion. Helps to soothe red, irritated, cracking or itchy skin. Ideal moisturizing formula for dry skin associated with: atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, ichthyosis, and winter itch. Can be used as a night cream.
Free of common chemical irritants found in ordinary creams such as:
- Masking Fragrances
- Formaldehyde Releasers
Apply as needed to face, hands, feet, and body. Apply after bathing, showering, swimming, or sun exposure. Apply before exposure to wind and cold.
- Emollients and humectants
There are no reviews yet.