This policy is to ensure and provide a coherent channel and policy for complaints regarding MerryDerma’s services. If you are dissatisfied with a product you received, please go through the Returns Policy instead.
MerryDerma is committed to providing quality services. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers, and in particular, by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- we easily accept complaints, feedback and suggestions
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially
- we respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service
Our target is to:
- resolve concerns quickly
- keep matters low-key
A complainant’s responsibility is to:
- bring their complaint, in writing, to MerryDerma’s attention within 1 week of the issue arising
- explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible
- allow MerryDerma a reasonable time frame to deal with the matter
- recognize that some circumstances may be beyond MerryDerma’s control
Customers should reach out to the MerryDerma team on WhatsApp or SMS (written text). The MerryDerma team shall aim to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
If unresolved by the MerryDerma team within a reasonable time frame (2 – 3 weeks), the customer should submit a full-form, written email to email@example.com including the subject “MerryDerma Complaint” with minimum below details:
- Full Name
- Telephone / Mobile number
- Email address, physical address
- Complete issue details
- Steps taken by the MerryDerma team so far, and why you feel they have been unsatisfactory
- What your preferred resolution could be
- Any other information as may be necessary
After investigation and working through all options, the customer will get a written response by MerryDerma’s owning entity (Draco Works Private Limited) within a reasonable time period. This decision shall be final and binding.
Please also see: MerryDerma Terms of Service and Conditions