Buy La Roche-Posay Lipikar Gentle Foaming Wash in Pakistan now! This ultra-premium brand’s Lipikar AP+ Gentle Foaming Moisturizing Wash is suitable for sensitive, normal to dry skin. Made from pH-balanced thermal water, it contains a heavy duty set of hydrating agents, in a full face and body wash! Also suitable for babies. Provides up to 24 hours hydration.
Get this if you’re looking for the top-of-the-line, professional standard moisturizing / foaming wash for dry skin on the face or body.
Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
Our stock of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Gentle Foaming Wash in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
Gentle moisturizing body & face wash provides 24hr hydration starting in the shower. Comforting foam leaves skin clean & soft. Formulated with Shea Butter, Glycerin, Niacinamide & La Roche-Posay Thermal Water. Soap-Free.
This soothing body & face wash for extra dry, sensitive skin is safe for babies, children & adults. Allergy Tested.
From the Manufacturer:
Moisturizing body & face wash for extra dry, sensitive skin provides 24-hour hydration starting in the shower. This comforting foaming wash helps protect skin from the drying effects of water and leaves the skin clean, soft, and instantly soothed.
Accepted by the National Eczema Association. Suitable for babies as young as 2 weeks, children & adults. From the #1 Body Care Brand in European Pharmacies.
Dermatologist-tested, this body wash is safe for the whole family’s sensitive skin. It is suitable for patients undergoing chemotherapy, gently cleansing and helping moisturize sensitive skin.
- La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most LRP products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
- Shea Butter: Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it’s an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology.
- Aqua Posae Filiformis: Also known as vitreoscilla filiformis, it’s an exclusive, patented ingredient cultivated in the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.