Buy CeraVe Acne Foaming Cleanser in Pakistan now! It gently cleanses acne-prone skin without drying it. It contains benzoyl peroxide, so it actually clears acne pimples, blackheads, etc. Also fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. Suitable for oily / combination skin.
Our stock of CeraVe Acne Foaming Cleanser in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- [ ACNE FACE WASH WITH BENZOYL PEROXIDE ] Helps clear pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads from skin’s surface and helps prevent new acne from forming
- [ TRANSFORMING TEXTURE ] Unique cream-to-foam formula works to gently remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup from skin’s surface without leaving skin feeling stripped of moisture
- [ HYDRATED SKIN ] Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain skin’s natural moisture while niacinamide helps to calm skin
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Skin with acne lesions has been shown to have reduced levels of ceramides in comparison to healthy skin. This cleanser contains three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that hydrate and help maintain the protective skin barrier
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben free, non-comedogenic
From the Manufacturer:
Acne is a common skin concern at any age, spanning from the teen years to adulthood. An effective acne cleanser is the first step of an anti-acne regimen, and it sets the stage for other products that follow, including over-the-counter and prescription-based acne treatments. Beyond helping to clear acne pimples and blackheads, an acne cleanser with benzoyl peroxide can also help give acne blemishes a chance to heal while maintaining the skin’s barrier.
Ceramides are an essential component of the skin’s barrier. Their levels can be depleted over time by using harsh skincare products, which can lead to a potential increase in dryness and irritation. Acne-prone skin has been associated with lower levels of ceramides that play a key role in the skin’s protective barrier*, so an acne face wash that is formulated with these lipids may be able to help maintain clear skin.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne*, and our first acne-treatment product with 4% benzoyl peroxide is backed by well-established skincare knowledge and expertise. The new CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser acne face wash is formulated to thoroughly dissolve dirt and excess oil while clearing acne with 4% benzoyl peroxide. This formula also features hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin’s natural moisture and niacinamide to provide soothing benefits, while allowing skin to heal.
Developed with dermatologists, this 4% benzoyl peroxide cleanser clears acne breakouts and helps prevent new blemishes from forming. Gentle on the skin, CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser helps maintain the skin’s barrier with three essential ceramides, leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable, and reduces acne without dryness or flaking.
*#1 recommended non-OTC moisturizer brand for acne-prone skin. Sources: IQVIA, ProVoice Survey, 5/1/18-4/30/19 & https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7763094
- 4% Benzoyl Peroxide: Helps to clear and treat acne by cleansing skin’s surface of excess oil & impurities while penetrating deep into pores to treat active breakouts. Use daily to help clear skin of whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, pimples, and pustules.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin