Buy Neutrogena Clear Face Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF 50 in Pakistan now! This Helioplex technology based, lightweight, oil-free and fragrance-free sunscreen is designed specially for acne-prone skin. Allows your skin to breathe, so there are reduced chances of a breakout.
This award winning sunscreen also has a matte-finish. This is the new oxybenzone free version.
It’s water-resistant, non-comedogenic. Broad spectrum, blocks both UVA and UVB.
Our stock of Neutrogena Clear Face Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF 50 in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- Neutrogena Liquid Face& Body Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 for acne prone skin. Stabilized with Helioplex technology and featuring the active ingredient avobenzone, it provides superior UVA/UVB protection.
- Sunscreen lotion from No 1 dermatologist-recommended sun care brand has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless, matte finish and allows skin to breathe while keeping any unwanted skin problems at bay
- Dermatologist-tested formula is lightweight, oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t cause breakouts or clog pores. Ideal for individuals with acne prone skin
- Liquid sunscreen lotion formula is fragrance-free and is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. It helps keep your skin protected from the sun during outdoor activities
- Neutrogena clear face liquid lotion sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 50 is formulated to prevent sunburns without aggravating or causing breakouts
From the Manufacturer:
Our best-selling, oil-free sunscreen for acne-prone skin is specially formulated with Helioplex Technology. It provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, without causing breakouts. Perfect for the face and body, this liquid sunscreen lotion has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless, matte finish so skin can breathe.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Fragrance-free sunscreen
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Broad Spectrum 50 UVA/UVB
- Avobenzone (3%)
- Homosalate (10%)
- Octisalate (5%)
- Octocrylene (10%)