Buy Cetaphil Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 in Pakistan now! This 100% mineral sunscreen is a hypoallergenic, broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen for sensitive skin. It contains prebiotics, and is microbiome gentle.
It’s water-resistant, non-comedogenic, and good for all skin types.
P.S. Please do note that it leaves a significant white-cast, even though the manufacturer says it doesn’t.
P.P.S Packaging may vary.
Our stock of Cetaphil Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- CETAPHIL SHEER MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 50: Nourishes sensitive skin while providing hydrating, chemical free sun protection
- MICROBIOME GENTLE FORMULA: Locks in moisture to hydrate and protect skin’s delicate microbiome
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: Vitamin E acts as a soothing antioxidant to help protect skin from surface free radicals and other environmental stressors like harsh or over drying conditions.
- NON-GREASY, LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA: Blends quickly into the skin without leaving a white cast or greasy residue and is water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- DAILY USE SPF: Combines sheer zinc oxide and titanium dioxide with prebiotics and soothing vitamin E
From the Manufacturer:
A lightweight, 100% mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin, designed for daily use on the face and body, reflects the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays and prevents sunburn.
- 100% mineral active sunscreen that reflects UVA/UVB rays to protect skin and prevent sunburn
- Formulated with a combination of sheer zinc oxide and titanium dioxide with prebiotics and soothing vitamin E to help protect skin from surface free radicals
- Chemical-free sun protection that locks in moisture to hydrate and nourish, all while protecting skin’s delicate microbiome
- Developed with Micronized Technology to help disperse minerals evenly during application without leaving greasy residue and is water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin
- Titanium Dioxide 4.9% (Sunscreen)
- Zinc Oxide 4.7% (Sunscreen)
There are no reviews yet.