Buy CeraVe Micellar Water in Pakistan now! The CeraVe Micellar water is designed to clean, hydrate and remove makeup without disrupting the skin’s protective barrier.
Containing ceramides and niacinamide, this is a no-rinse formula.
Our stock of CeraVe Micellar Water in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- [ 3-IN-1 FORMULA ] Cleanses, hydrates and helps restore protective skin barrier all in one step.
- [ RINSE-FREE ] To cleanse skin and remove face makeup, gently wipe saturated pad over skin until completely clean from makeup and impurities.
- [ USE BOTH MORNING AND NIGHT ] Can be used as face cleanser to help retain skin’s moisture.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores), fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-drying.
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES] Formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier.
From the Manufacturer:
No-rinse micellar water for effective cleansing
A micellar water cleanser is an ultra-gentle way to remove excess oil, dirt and makeup without having to rinse. CeraVe Hydrating Micellar Water with ceramides and niacinamide helps calm your skin without disrupting the protective skin barrier. Our new, ophthalmologist-tested formula is also suitable for sensitive eyes while removing your mascara or other makeup.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Micellar Water is a 3-in-1 product that effectively cleanses, hydrates and removes makeup without disrupting the protective skin barrier. Featuring three essential ceramides and niacinamide in an easy-to-use no-rinse formula, our gentle micellar water is also non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
There are no reviews yet.