Buy CeraVe Acne Foaming Wash in Pakistan now! It gently cleanses acne-prone skin without drying it. It contains benzoyl peroxide, so it actually clears acne pimples, blackheads, etc. Also fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. Suitable for oily / combination skin. This is the full strength, 10% BPO variant.
Our stock of CeraVe Acne Foaming Wash in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- [ MAXIMUM STRENGTH BENZOYL PEROXIDE WASH ] Benzoyl peroxide is a trusted acne-fighting ingredient. At 10% concentration, this is the highest available concentration of benzoyl peroxide available without a prescription.
- [ PATENT PENDING FORMULA ] Combines 10% BPO, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and 3 essential ceramides to treat face & body acne without disrupting the skin barrier.
- [ SUITABLE FOR FACE & BODY ] Suitable to treat both face and body acne. Fragrance-free, paraben-free & non-comedogenic. As product can increase skin’s sun sensitivity, we recommend using CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 in the morning.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
From the Manufacturer:
A gentle yet effective acne wash is the first step in caring for acne-prone skin. And when choosing an acne cleanser, it’s essential to look for acne-fighting ingredients recommended by dermatologists, such as benzoyl peroxide. A benzoyl peroxide cleanser can be effective for the treatment and management of acne because of this ingredient’s ability to help clear acne pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads from the skin’s surface. Using a benzoyl peroxide face wash or body wash can also help prevent new acne from forming and allow the skin to heal.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand,* and CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Wash is our first-ever acne treatment product developed with the highest concentration of benzoyl peroxide available without a prescription. This clinically-tested 10% benzoyl peroxide acne wash with maximum OTC strength offers multiple benefits for acne-prone skin. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Wash is formulated to clear, treat, and help prevent acne pimples and blackheads on the face and body.
Our benzoyl peroxide wash features a lightly-foaming, creamy texture that treats face and body acne without dryness or flaking. With a patent pending formula that combines benzoyl peroxide, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and three essential ceramides, this acne wash effectively cleanses, without disrupting the skin’s protective barrier. Skin is left feeling comfortable and smooth, and looking clarified with continuous use.
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide: Helps to clear and treat acne by cleansing skin’s surface of excess oil & impurities while penetrating deep into pores to treat active breakouts. Use daily to help clear skin of whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, pimples, and pustules.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin