Buy CeraVe Acne Control Gel in Pakistan now! It is formulated with 2% salicylic acid and alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA), that helps to clear and keep away acne breakouts. It also helps repair the skin’s barrier and improve open pores.
One of the later additions to CeraVe’s lineup, it’s one of CeraVe’s first full-spectrum, acne-specific products.
Our stock of CeraVe Acne Control Gel in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- [AHA/BHA EXFOLIANT FOR FACE] Formulated with Salicylic acid (SA), a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), to help clear acne & prevent new breakouts and alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), a blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids, to help smooth and soften skin
- [PORE MINIMIZER] Helps to minimize the appearance of pores & reduce blackheads. Also formulated with Niacinamide to help soothe skin and Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain skins natural moisture
- [SALICYLIC ACID ACNE TREATMENT] After cleansing with CeraVe Acne Treatment Face Wash, apply CeraVe Acne Control Gel to the entire face in a thin layer. Product may increase sun sensitivity, so apply CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30
- [ DENATURED ALCOHOL FREE ] Gentle, paraben free, and fragrance free skin care to avoid irritation on acne-prone skin. Formulated without drying alcohols like denatured alcohol, commonly found in acne spot treatments, which can cause excessive dryness.
- [3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
From the Manufacturer:
CeraVe Acne Control Gel is a hydrating, daily acne treatment with 2% salicylic acid that clears acne and helps prevent new breakouts from forming. It also offers gentle exfoliation with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) that help improve the appearance of pores along with calming niacinamide and barrier-strengthening ceramides.
An effective acne treatment is key for maintaining a clear, healthy complexion. Salicylic acid is a beneficial ingredient for clearing acne and preventing new breakouts, and a product that provides gentle exfoliation can help minimize the appearance of pores. An oil-free, non-drying acne gel with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) can help the skin look smooth and radiant without compromising the skin’s natural protective barrier or drying out skin.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne, and our new Acne Control Gel is a lightweight, hydrating, full-face acne treatment that contains glycolic and lactic AHAs plus the BHA salicylic acid. This mild yet effective exfoliating formula clears acne, helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming and minimizes the look of pores while improving skin texture and the appearance of smoothness. Oil-free, free of drying alcohol and gentle on the skin, Acne Control Gel also replenishes the skin’s protective barrier with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, calms the skin with niacinamide, helps skin look noticeably clearer after 3 days and maintains healthy skin with daily use. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying.
- 2% Salicylic acid (BHA): Treats acne and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Glycolic and lactic acid (AHAs): Help even skin texture for smoother-looking skin
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin