Buy Aveeno Restorative Therapy Itch Relief Balm in Pakistan now! The Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Itch Relief Balm is a unique product that combines prebiotic oat, Vitamin B5, aloe vera and pramoxine HCL to very rapidly soothe dry, sensitive and distressed itchy skin. Then, over time, it also heals and hydrates.
It’s fragrance free and suitable for all skin types. Helps with general dryness, but also great for atopic prone skin, as well as dermatitis. Safe for adults & children alike.
Our stock of Aveeno Restorative Therapy Itch Relief Balm in Pakistan is 100% genuine, and imported from USA. Use with confidence!
- Aveeno restorative skin Therapy itch relief Body balm specially designed for sensitive, distressed, dry skin to instantly soothe and help relieve itch
- Ideal for itchy and dry skin, this non-greasy balm absorbs quickly to soothe and is formulated with pramoxine HCl, an external analgesic that helps relieve itch from minor skin irritation
- Itch relief treatment is also formulated with prebiotic oat, a powerful antioxidant known to moisturize and soothe dry skin along with Aloe, which is known to soothe skin, and pro-vitamin B5 which helps heal dry skin
- Targeted balm comes from a Dermatologist-recommended brand, is suitable for daily use and formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates and steroids. For a complete skincare routine, try it with the Aveeno restorative skin Therapy range.
- This itch relief balm is from a Dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years.
From the Manufacturer:
Instantly soothe and relieve itchy, dry, sensitive skin with this nourishing itch relief balm. This balm is formulated with prebiotic oat, aloe, pro-vitamin B5 and pramoxine HCl. Non-greasy and fast-absorbing, this targeted treatment is formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, and steroids.
- Itch relief balm soothes & helps relieve itch
- For sensitive, distressed, dry skin
- With aloe, prebiotic oat & pramoxine HCl
- Pramoxine HCl (0.5%) (as external analgesic)
- Prebiotic Oat
- Pro-Vitamin B5